金庸江湖论坛

 找回密码
 注册江湖
查看: 2548|回复: 7

[灌水]笑死我了!这英文笑话!(带翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-24 11:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式


Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
  胡*锦*涛被任命为中共总书记。

  SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
  (场景) 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。

  George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?
  布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?

  Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
  赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。

  George: Great. Let’s hear it.
  布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!

  Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。

  George: That’s what I want to know.
  布什: 这就是我要知道的。

  Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
  赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。

  George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
  布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?

  Condi: Yes.
  赖斯: 是的。

  George: I mean the fellow’s name.
  布什: 我是说那个人的名字。

  Condi: Hu.
  赖斯: 胡(谁)。

  George: The guy in China.
  布什: 那个在中国的人。

  Condi: Hu.
  赖斯: 胡(谁)

  George: The new leader of China.
  布什: 中国的新领导人!

  Condi: Hu。
  赖斯: 胡(谁)。

  George: The Chinese?
  布什: 那个中国人!

  Condi: Hu is leading China.
  赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。

  George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
  布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?

  Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
  赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。

  George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
  布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?

  Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
  赖斯:就是那人的名字。

  George: That’s whose name?
  布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?

  Condi: Yes.
  赖斯:是的。

  George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?
  布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?

  Condi: Yes sir.
  赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。

  George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.
  布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。

  Condi: That’s correct.
  赖斯:没错。

  George: Then who is in China?
  布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?

  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

  George: Yassir is in China?
  布什:亚瑟尔在中国??

  Condi: No, sir.
  赖斯:不,长官。

  George: Then who is?
  布什:那么谁(胡)在?

  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

  George: Yassir?
  布什:亚瑟尔?

  Condi: No, sir.
  赖斯:不,长官。

  George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
  布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长,我觉得他
会知道。

  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

  George: No, thanks.
  布什:不,谢谢。

  Condi: You want Kofi?
  赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?

  George: No.
  布什:不!!

  Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
  赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。

  George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.
And
  then get me the U.N.
  布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。

  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

  George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
  布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!

  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

  George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
  布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?

  Condi: Call who?
  赖斯:给谁打?

  George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
  布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?

  Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。

  George: Will you stay out of China?!
  布什:你能不能不提中国了?!

  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

  George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
  布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!

  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

  George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
  布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。

  (Condi picks up the phone.)
  (赖斯拿起电话)。

  Condi: Rice here.
  赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)。

  George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
  布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧。

[em01]
发表于 2006-5-24 11:41 | 显示全部楼层
很搞笑,两人英文也超烂,一般表达不是这样的。
发表于 2006-6-10 07:12 | 显示全部楼层
康迪英文也太滥了!他只要说:"Jintao Hu is the new leader of China."就行了,何必那么多“Yes Sir."呢?搞不明白!![em06]
发表于 2006-6-10 09:11 | 显示全部楼层

更简单一点,报HU的时候用一个字母一个字母地说。

It's H-U.

发表于 2006-6-10 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
[em06]我英文白痴,看不懂咧``
发表于 2006-6-12 04:52 | 显示全部楼层
well,too bad for you ~~[em06]
发表于 2006-6-12 21:52 | 显示全部楼层

恩~笑一下~

顶起来~~

把欢乐带给大家~

嘿嘿~~~

[em01][em01]
发表于 2006-6-12 22:16 | 显示全部楼层
好好笑,那个大笨蛋
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册江湖

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|Sitemap| 金庸江湖

hanxueqianhunxiao@qq.com

Copyright © 2004-2024 www.jyjh.cn All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.4

GMT+8, 2024-11-19 06:23 , Processed in 0.028260 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.

返回顶部